Friday, September 7, 2012

The best of the best

My all time favorite low carb food blogger, or regular blogger is Maria Emmerich.  I have had the pleasure of actually talking to her on the phone and she is extremely passionate about helping people become healthy.  Not only that, but her recipes are rockin'!!!!  I have all her cookbook, including her "kids" cookbook and I don't even have children.  =P

She has a new cookbook coming out in about a month or two that is savory foods.  I can not wait to get it!  There are many fantastic low carb bloggers out there, but in my opinion Maria is the best.  One of the tags/labels for the recipes I share will list her as the creator.

I encourage all of you to check out her blog, her facebook and keep a watch out for her cookbooks!

1 comment:

  1. I just did an email consult with Maria. Did you do the "just eat fats and proteins diet" to get started?

    ReplyDelete