Friday, September 7, 2012

Artichoke and Spinach Casserole



This is absolutely one of my all time favorite recipes for dinner.  I have made it so many times, that I don't even need to read the recipe.  It has gotten the friend's seal of approval and I am almost always asked to bring it to potlucks and dinners. 

2 (10 oz) packages of frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained
1 ½ cups artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
½ cup heavy cream
1/8 tsp. salt
1/8 tsp. black pepper
¾ cup Parmesan Cheese
1 package cream cheese softened
1 cup heavy cream
Fresh garlic, onion powder and garlic powder to taste

Combine spinach, artichokes, cream, salt, garlic, seasoning, pepper and Parmesan Cheese. Separately, mix at medium speed cream cheese until fluffy. On low speed, add 1 cup cream, blending well. Spoon spinach mixture into shallow 6 cup casserole or the like baking dish. Pour cream cheese mixture evenly over spinach mixture. Sprinkle with more Parmesan. Cook at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.

5 comments:

  1. OMG...looks so delicious and the recipe seems doable for me, i'm not a big cook. I'm making it soon. Thank YOU!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I still make this Haha...always have to come back to the recipe because I forget.
    So good.

    ReplyDelete